Being single can be an enjoyable time in one’s life. It’s a chance to build yourself, have fun and learn who you are. That said, however, there is nothing worse than being single when you don’t want to be. For those of you who are struggling to find love, it can be hard to understand why. But, finally, you may have a few answers.
A personal development consultant, Kenny Mammarella-D’Cruz aims to get to the heart of any man’s issues, whether it be with wealth embarrassment or the inevitable mid-life crisis. Kenny employs unique tools to empower men, allowing them to transform their lives. With that in mind, Kenny offers up 5 reasons why you’re single:
- Fear of intimacy – intimacy isn’t just about sex. It can be about being seen for who you really are; the good, the bad and the beautiful. If you are scared of emotional intimacy and being open with someone, you’re probably coming across like a safe bet for the friend-zone.
- Too picky – it is undoubtedly important that you find the right person for you, but if you spend you life in fear of ending up with the wrong person, you may be closing yourself off to every opportunity and only attracting wrong people.
- Scared of being hurt – it Is completely natural to fear being hurt; particularly if it has happened it the past. But, this fear of being hurt again can cause you to act as if you are trying, but really, you’re always making sure that no one gets too close. Better to take a risk and feel again.
- You’re not over your ex – if you’ve been in love and feel like no one will ever compare to your ex, you’ll struggle to attract anyone worthwhile. Make sure that you’re done grieving for your first love, that you’re through the pain and that you’re ready to come out of the other side wanting what you had; and more.
- Clarity – be clear about how you wish to live your life. Be clear in your mind about the partner that you wish to attract and the person you wish to be with them, on a daily basis. Take the clarity into your heart and feel into that reality, then see the magic you’ll attract. If you are desperate, you will give off a desperate vibe, so get real and give off the love vibe you want to live.
Kenny runs MenFlirt workshops, which are not about flirting with anyone in particular – but about ‘be~ing the flirt’. Coming from that place inside of you that makes you irresistible, as your authentic vibe is naturally put out into the world to attract the life and love you want.